Overview of User Roles
There are three distinct roles on your ClickLMS site, these roles define what a user is able to access and do on your site.
- The Company Admin
- Additional Instructors
1. Company Admin Role
You will have one Company Admin role on your site. The Company Admin will be able to:
- Change the look & feel of the site to conform with brand guidelines
- Configure site settings such as 'Course Categories' and 'Active Learning Tracker' rules
- Connect your Stripe account in order to take payments for learning content
- Connect your Google Analytics account
- Create and manage Membership Products
- Create and manage Discount Codes
- Invite additional Instructors and Learners to the site
- Create and manage Courses
- View Additional Instructor and Learner Activity
2. Instructor Role
You can have as many additional Instructors on your Site as you like. From the ' Instructors' page, accessed from the main menu, the Company Admin can view information about Additional Instructors that are registered to your site. You can also invite additional Instructors from the 'Instructors' page.
The Instructor role will be able to:
- Create and manage their own Courses
- Access reports for courses they have published to monitor learner progress
Additional Instructors only have access to the course content they have created themselves - they can publish, edit and delete any courses they have created.
Additional Instructors do not have access to any course content created by the Company Admin or other Additional Instructors.
Additional Instructors do not have access to any of your Site's Settings pages, nor do they have access to your Learners' profile pages.
You can have as many Learners registered to your Site as you like (note: depending on your plan, there may be additional charges linked to increased numbers of active learners).
From the ' Learners' page, accessed from the main menu, the Company Admin can view detailed information about Learners that are registered to your site. You can also invite Learners from the 'Learners' page.
The Learner role will be able to:
- View the course 'Catalogue' to identify which courses are available to them for enrolment
- Enrol/pay for courses from the 'Catalogue'
- Access and take any enrolled courses from their 'My Courses' page
- Download any certificates issued on course completion
- View their site activity from their 'Session Records' page
- Change their email address and update their payment details
Dependent on your site setup, Learners will also be able to additionally:
- Access, edit and download their Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Add, edit their professional body Accreditation Number
- Renew their Membership to your site, up to 21 days before they are due to expire